PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
Test Lead - BI & Data Infrastructure
For live job updates - please follow #thriveintest on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=thriveintest
Rate: $800-950 per day, plus super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Melbourne preferred (remote working - occasional visit to office)
The Test Lead will work closely with the Test Manager in the BI & Data stream which is working with internal stakeholders and vendors to separate, implement and improve the BI & Data infrastructure.
- Test estimation, Requirements analysis and scope identification, Preparation of test strategy, plans and approach and Walkthroughs with Stakeholders (Test plans, strategies)
- Test Management for Projects
- Test Environment coordination, Test data identification and creation, Test script development and Execution of test plans
- Creating test summary report
- Walkthrough test results and summary report with stakeholders
- Developing the test strategy for sub-streams of work as well as creating the test plans
- Proven experience in BI & Data Infrastructure testing role
- Demonstrated Test Lead experience across the full testing lifecycle.
- Demonstrated understanding of the purpose and formats of test cases, test plans and other common test artefacts
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage test case execution for a large program, manage defects, and report results to Programme Management and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across vendor and technology teams.
- Experience with major data centre builds / relocations or other large, distributed infrastructure projects.
- Experience with Testing tools (Jira, Zepher/X-ray) SharePoint and Confluence
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable!