Test Manager/ Defect Manager
Remote Friendly - 2 days in the office a week in either the Halifax, Leeds, Bristol or Edinburgh offices.
£500 per day Inside
6 Month Contract
- Test lead and hands on experience with the Defect Management Lifecycle, with a strong understanding of testing phases and deliverables.
- Ability to work with all relevant parties to ensure an effective defect management is maintained throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Technical and practical usage skills in Jira/Confluence
- Owns and manages the overall defect management and support for the programme acting as a single point of engagement/SME.
- Ownership of project defects throughout each engaged test phase and overall responsibility
- Conduct daily defect calls to assess, review & triage, prioritize of new & open defects
- Produce defect management MI and present to stakeholders up to director level including co-ordination of stakeholder sign-off for defect management.
- Represent and present on behalf of Critical Systems and Business Testing where necessary
- Liaise with IT DEV and Ops teams ensuring agreed SLA met for defect to fix.