Hydrogen Group are currently looking to recruit an UX Researcher for a London based Trading company. The company are based in central London and there would be an expectation to be onsite a couple of days per week. The company offer an excellent salary plus benefits package.
The Successful UX Researcher will work on different research projects aimed at improving the trading experience of the company's users with relevant data and content. The successful candidate will contribute with impactful user insights to increase user retention and engagement in the company's app from registration all the way to account funding.
· Plan and perform qualitative research methods, such as interviews, usability testing, surveys, workshops.
· Analyse and translate qualitative and quantitative data into clear insights
· Communicate results and recommendations in clear and compelling ways to inform the design and support the product strategy
· Collaborate closely with product managers and product designers to plan research studies and make sure findings are actioned and prioritised
· Work closely with the analytical team to build an understanding of customer behaviour to measure the performance of our products.
· Create metrics to measure the success of products and features
· Manage the logistical aspects of research planning (e.g. scheduling research sessions, recruiting participants).
· Experience of a range of user research methods, when to use them, and how to apply them correctly. This includes both qualitative and quantitative methods such as usability testing, user interviews, and surveys.
· Experience of planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
· Experience of quantitative research methods and product analytics to find digital trends and understanding user behaviour.
· Confidence at presenting user research
· Experience working to strict deadlines and on different projects over a period of time.
Please be aware that you are required to have a legal right to work in the UK to be considered.