Location: Remote / London 2 days a week on site
Duration: contract (3-6 months)
Rate: £690 per day
We are seeking a highly talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team on a short-term contract basis. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and improving the user experience and user interface of our digital products.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work closely with our product and development teams to understand the needs of our users and create intuitive and visually appealing designs. You will be responsible for conducting user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, and collaborating with our development team to ensure the successful implementation of your designs.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong portfolio of UX/UI design work and experience using design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite. You should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Collaborate with the product and development teams to understand the needs of our users and design intuitive and visually appealing interfaces
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Work with the development team to ensure the successful implementation of your designs
- Continuously iterate and improve upon existing designs based on user feedback and data analysis
- Strong portfolio of UX/UI design work
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment