Hydrogen are working with a leading European bank who are looking for an Analyst / Developer on a full time, permanent basis to join their existing team.
As the Analyst/ Developer you will define, develop, support and test new / enhanced functions and procedures relating to a number of in-house and package solution including the Charles River Investment Management System in all of their regions.
You wull be expected carry out the following activities:
- Conduct, document and agree gap analyses of the required changes with vendor and business users
- Provide 2nd line support to at least 2 other applications that are from 3rd party vendors. Applications include the following: dCRM (CRM system); Quartal (fee management system); UBS Delta (risk and performance system); Documation (invoice payments system).
- Prepare, agree and document detailed process flows in conjunction with the business users and application vendor for any new or amended processes
- Prepare documentation / approaches for testing and execute test scripts
- Create detailed interface design documents and where required to build the required interface or liaise with the appropriate system vendor to establish a secure, reliable and accurate data exchange
- Build reports for the users based on the inbuilt report writer (using Crystal) or based on excel or flat file downloads
- Support the test effort by providing ad hoc queries and / or analysis and resolution of application issues
- Document and implement configuration changes to the required systems
- Carry out application system upgrades (e.g., Charles River system upgrades)
- Have a solid understanding of operating systems and SQL database solutions in order to be able to engage in discussions to upgrade these systems and also to assist with system performance improvements
- Assist in development of Training materials / manuals
- Provide training of application solutions
This organisation offer a wide variety of benefits which can be discussed during the initial introductory call.
Should you wish to be considered, please apply online and make sure your most up to date CV is attached.