A globally renowned medical device company are searching for a warehouse clerk to join them onsite for an initial 12 month contract. The main function is to receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
Hourly Pay Range:$16-18.50
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years' experience required.
- Forklift experience required