A leading Biotechnology company in Foster City, CA are hiring for an Project Manager to join their team, helping to lead workplace initiatives, manage and maintain workplace data and analyze data to provide recommendations. This is an initial 18-month contract role located onsite in Foster City, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Workplace Strategist with at least 5 years of industry experience.
- Experience generating Power BI dashboards.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Revit.
- Ability to read drawings and develop design concepts.
- Graphic Design skills desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Interior Design required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.