Role: 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer
Rate: £204 per day Umbrella
Location: Corsham or Portsmouth (remote working is not available)
Duration: 12 months
Our Professional Services client is looking for two 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineers to support their Digital workspace on a 12-month contract basis with scope for extension to be based in Corsham or Portsmouth.
The successful candidate will provide technical solutions, resolving or escalating where necessary to deliver excellent customer service.
· Provide technical support of the Microsoft Windows desktop environment and products (remote and onsite)
· Support and deployment of mobile phone devices
· Second Line support with knowledge and experience of desktop/application troubleshooting.
· Provide excellent customer service
Required Skills and Experience:
· Must be SC Cleared
· Working knowledge and understanding of ITIL best practice.
· Strong knowledge of Windows 10 operating system.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office-based products.
· Working towards third Line support in the areas of desktop/application troubleshooting.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills and interaction with end
· Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work well within a team as well as independently under their own initiative.
If you are interested in this opportunity, it would be great to hear from you. Please reach out ASAP and we can discuss the role in further detail and answer any questions you may have about the role.