Opportunity to become a key member of an accounting team within a multi-national, progressive business.
Our biopharmaceutical client is hiring for an Accountant to work within Accounts Receivables and OTC functions on a contract basis for 6 months (initially).
- Maintain AR processes in ERP.
- Post discounts, allowances, price differences, returns and other charge backs to customer accounts timely and accurately
- Generate invoices and credit memos and manage collections
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation of journal entries (with appropriate supporting documentation) for the month end close and accounting transactions
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a related subject matter.
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong understanding of OTC finance process.
Please apply with your most up-to-date resume to be considered!