A market-leading fast-growth Fin-tech, financial services trading company are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to report into the Financial Controller.
This role will be responsible for many bookkeeping aspects of the accounting. The role will be suited a very hands-on Accounts Assistant within a busy but varied Finance Team. The successful candidate will have opportunities to progress internally to a management accounting position within a couple of years.
- Weekly bank reconciliations of multi-currency accounts and reporting to the parent company.
- Maintenance and control of client invoicing process (and connected sub-ledgers)
- Assisting with annual audit
- Carry out such administrative duties which may be assigned
- Finance cover within the team during absences
- Weekly/monthly management reporting
- Improve utilisation of the accounting system
- Automation of accounting processes
Knowledge & experience
- Drive and enthusiasm - a positive attitude and looking for genuine career progression
- Experience with general ledger sub-ledger processing and related controls
- Experienced in performing accounting reconciliations
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Experience using SAP
*Study support can be provided upon successful completion of probation
Please apply ASAP if interested.