A leading biotechnology research company are looking for an experience administrative coordinator to work 20 hours a week in their legal department. Here, you would be assisting their Senior Legal Operations Analyst in data entry and system maintenance through its E-billing system (CounselLink).
This company are offering flexibility with 100% remote or Hybrid work options in their San Diego offices if that suits better! This would be a initial 6 month contract with the possibility to extend.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Typically supports a department, function, group or site.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analysing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain Legal E-Billing Database by entering new information and maintaining existing information.
- Be required to follow procedures and complete tasks in a thorough and timely manner with close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicate with the Legal Department and accounting teams internally via email, phone, or online chat in a timely manner.
- Be required to meet numerous deadlines by organizing and prioritizing tasks
Some Key Requirements
- Experience with working knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Accounting experience is preferred
- Experience in a legal setting is preferred
- Prior experience with CounselLink is a plus
If you feel that you're a good fit for the role, apply with a recent resume!