My client is one of the leading Financial services companies within Australia. They are undertaking a large digital transformation and are looking to hire an AEM Developer on an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD.
You will be building and supporting reliable, scalable and well architected serverless applications. The role is responsible for engineering quality, ensuring applications are supportable, and in continuous improvement and customer outcomes.
- Architecting, proposing and implementing solutions for the Releases and also supporting operations team [TA and Adobe operations team]
- Working on implementing tagging for multiple pages to track user behaviour in AEM analytics.
- Creating campaign to understand user priorities in Adobe campaign.
- Creating Experience fragments to capture personal user experience using AEM and Adobe Target.
- Creating Workflows in AEM.
- Creating various components and templates in AEM for tracking the user requests.
- Working on creating various Reports under Adobe marketing cloud.
- Handling requirement, effort estimation, documentation and end-to-end deliverables for releases.
- Involved in key stake holder in designing solutions and resolving architectural issues faced in production support
- Experienced in writing ReactJS or VueJS Components and Applications.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in front-end development.
- A solid grasp of software engineering best practices, including Git version control.
- Adobe AEM Experience is essential
- Positive attitude and a clear sense of initiative
- Breaks problems down, analyses constituent parts and proposes creative solutions· Open minded collaborator
What's on offer?
- All new feature development
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Flexible working culture: working remotely until further notice
- Agile team / Spotify structure
- Friendly, fun & motivated working environment
If you would like to discuss further, please apply and we will contact you asap for a confidential discussion!