Agile Business Analyst - Digital - Sydney
Rate: $600-750 per day including super
Duration: 6 months +
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client on a huge portfolio of Digital Transformation projects.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies and on some occasions facilitate agile ceremonies, remove blockers and perform some other tasks typically aligned to a scrum master from time to time
- Run Workshops when required for new initiatives or decision points
- Actively participate in all phases of the project including analysis, design, development, testing, user training, change management and implementation.
- Write requirements and user stories that are succinct and have the relevant detail to ensure the velocity of the team is kept at a maximum
- Work together with engineering squads, UX/UI and other BA's to achieve alignment and highlight issues to PO's when applicable
- 2-3 years' experience as an Agile Business Analyst working on digital project delivery
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively key messages with stakeholders, have an adaptive style and influence outcomes.
- Knowledge management and transition to BAU of business process
- Ability to translate technical concepts to business concepts, and vice versa
- Succinct system mapping skills to depict AS and TO BE of solutions and proposals
- Experience working in agile delivery environment
- Familiarity with the capabilities and applications of a range of reporting and analytical tools
- Ability to step up when required as the project develops and require additional support
- You will be able to prioritise your workload whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced working on Digital Transformation projects in functional and technical capacities
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.