Agile Business Analyst - Digital Transformation - API - Sydney
Agile Business Analyst - Ecommerce - User Stories - Australia
Location: Sydney CBD
Based in Sydney CBD, our E-Commerce client is currently an Agile Business Analyst. These roles have a strong digital product focus to them - therefore, a background in Ecommerce, Mobile, App and Web Development is what the client requires.
· 5+ years' Agile Business Analysis experience
· Application of agile analysis - epics, user stories, story decomposition, backlog refinement, elaboration, story mapping, prioritisation techniques
· Skills to run and facilitate requirement gathering workshops with different parts of the business
· Experience in working closely with the UX and UI team to produce design assets such as wireframes and creative visualisations
· API development experience
· Ecommerce industry exposure
· Delivery of any mobile, app and web projects
· End to end project experience
· Deadline driven with the ability to get up to speed quickly.
· Multi-tasking skills, the ability to co-ordinate with project/IT/and business areas
· Excellent communication skills, an eagerness to work collaboratively.
· Ability to engage stakeholders across multiple divisions.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me on at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.