Agile Business Analyst - Digital Transformation - Sydney
Agile Business Analyst - Acquisition - Australia
Rate: $800- $900 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend. 4 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Our Melbourne client is currently going through an exciting period of growth, due to a recent acquisition. They are now looking for multiple, truly agile, business analysts. You will join an established Mobile and Web development team to work across a number of exciting products.
· Agile Business Analyst with 5+ years' experience
· Agile transformation experience
· Experience within large scale acquisition/merger programs
· Delivery complex digital transformation projects, include Mobile Apps and Websites
· A background in Product and Customer centric organisations
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Working alongside UX/UI teams.
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Agile certifications would be considered a distinct advantage.
· Experience delivering other digital solutions also considered beneficial.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you