Agile Business Analyst - Energy Sector - Future Energy - Sydney
Agile Business Analyst - Mobile Apps/Website - Australia
Rate: $850 - $950 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend. 4 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
This greenfield project, "Future Energy", is working across a number of exciting digital initiatives including; Electric Cars and Carbon Footprints. This is a full end to end role to help build out the clients Mobile Apps, Website and E-Commerce platforms.
· Business Analyst with 5+ years' experience
· Energy sector experience would be considered a distinct advantage
· Worked across a number of digital transformation projects, including mobile app and websites
· A background in Product and Customer centric organisations
· A strong agile candidate (User Stories, Agile Ceremonies etc)
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Working alongside UX/UI teams.
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Agile certifications would be considered a distinct advantage.
· Experience delivering other digital solutions also considered beneficial.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.