AGILE Business Analyst - Digital Transformation - Ecommerce - Sydney
AGILE Business Analyst - Stakeholder Management - Australia
Rate: $700 - 750 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend. 4 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Our FinTech client is currently going through an exciting period of growth. Due to their recent agile transformation, they are now looking for multiple, truly agile, business analysts. 75% of this role is client facing/stakeholder centric, therefore, the client requires professionals with strong negotiation and communication skills.
· Ideally suited to candidates with 3 -6 years' experience (this role provides a good opportunity to develop your BA skills)
· Agile transformation experience
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Working alongside UX/UI teams.
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Agile certifications would be considered a distinct advantage.
· Experience delivering other digital solutions also considered beneficial.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.