Agile Delivery Lead - Government - Sydney
Delivery Lead - Digital Transformation - Australia
Length: 12 months (view to extend)
Day rate: $900 - $1000
Start date: ASAP
Our Government client is going through a strategic 3-year program to revamp their digital infrastructure. To assist with this, a Delivery Lead who is a true agile advocate is required.
· 3+ years' experience as a Delivery Lead
· A people leader: you will have line management responsibility for a small team of technology specialists, mostly software engineers, in a cross functional team.
· A successful history of working within software engineering with a focus on web technology
· True agile candidate with experience setting up squads, tribes etc.
· Proven experience delivering end-to-end digital experiences
· Experience in digital transformation programs working in an agile environment.
· Experience running product discovery, creating a shared vision, and make things happen using impact and influence.
· Communicating product vision and goals to teams, senior leaders and executives
· Own the product backlog with accountability for clarity of items, prioritisation, visibility and appropriate understanding of items by the development team.
· Collaborate with and influence key stakeholders from product and other stakeholders.
· Owning the product development and management lifecycle
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.