AGILE DELIVERY LEAD - HUMAN RESOURCES - GLOBAL BANKING
Role: Agile Delivery Lead / Project Manager
Duration: until 31st December 2022 - view to be extended
Location: London / Remote
Rate: £650 per day - Umbrella
My large global banking client is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Agile Lead to be responsible for leading the change and implementation activities across the programme:
- Defining the change and implementation approach and plans
- Stakeholder engagement plans
- Success criteria for change
- Assessing the impact of change
- Ensuring change ownership and business and HR readiness for implementation
This role will be part of key governance meetings held across the HR Agile programme.
- Previous Project Management experience working across HR and People transformation.
- Knowledge of HR departments including HR core platforms and processes is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks; Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
If you have the above criteria, please reach apply with your CV ASAP and if suitable I will get in touch.