Agile Programme Manager, Credit Cards - £86,000 + Extensive Benefits - London
Rapidly growing Credit Cards Fintech seeks a high calibre Agile Programme Manager to join the established Business Transformation team and help steer and drive success via your deep understanding of how to scale Lean-Agile practices.
· Deliver releases in accordance with plans and objectives, in compliance with lean procedures
· Highlight and remove impediments, handle critical issues, risks, and mitigations
· Drive and optimise the flow of value using JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
· Facilitate Programme Increment Planning readiness, support product teams to build a Vision, Roadmap, and Feature Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
· Facilitate the PI planning event and assist in supervising the execution of features and capabilities
· Summarise your Programme PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency
· Assess the agility level of the programme and achieve improvement targets.
· Mentor others in Lean-Agile practices and approaches
· Lead release activities (including Product QA audits and Partner Approvals)
· Guide resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
· Encourage collaboration between Product, Solution Architects and Engineering teams
· Drive continuous improvement via workshops and Demos at the end of each PI
· Lead across internal teams and external partners to understand the key integration points and deliver dependencies
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Agile Programme Managers must possess:
· Extensive Agile Project / Programme Management experience Delivering Projects in a fast-paced environment, ideally within the Credit Cards Domain.
· Successful track history of Managing budgets of £3 Million+, creating plans and tracking progress themselves and managing / prioritising risks.
· Demonstrable experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and working in Product Verticals.
· A Delivery Focussed agile and lean advocate, able to adapt frameworks for new projects and share knowledge and understanding without being dogmatic
· Ability to plan, coordinate, communicate and report on all aspects of delivering software.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Agile Programme Manager applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.