Analyst - Remediation - Sydney
Analyst - Management Consulting - Australia
Rate: $750 - $900 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
This is a great opportunity to work in well-known Australia tech firm. Within the Energy sector, a large scale remediation program has been established, therefore, an experienced Senior Analyst to join the team in supporting the development of strategies, plans, and reporting to senior management.
· Experience as an Analyst or Management Consultant
· 3+ years' experience within a Big 4 Consulting firm
· Infrastructure experience desirable
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in multi-disciplinary environments.
· Strong analytical skills and experience in deriving insights from qualitative and quantitative data sets
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present to present to senior and working levels.
· Experience in preparing structured and evidenced based findings and reports with good attention to detail.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.