Contract length - 6 months (Inside IR35)
Location - Remote
Rate - Up to £600 per day
This will be within the Digital/Web analytics team focusing on SQL, Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics preferable. You will be on the Product team and a strong background in Data Analytics, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc preferable.
* Owning relationships with product managers and UX leads, helping them define objectives and key results, setting targets, analyzing product releases, defining and validating hypotheses, and making product recommendations.
* Executing end-to-end analysis: gathering and shaping requirements; defining success metrics; identifying and validating sources of data; identifying and validating methods of analysis; delivering insights and liaising with clients and partners to ensure the best recommendations are identified and delivered.
* Using data from multiple sources to identify trends, exposing new opportunities, and answering business questions.
* Developing deep knowledge of your area of specialism, and becoming a valued and trusted expert.
* Guiding and mentoring others.
* Using models to serve the purpose of the business, making recommendations to improve customer experience and business results.
* Proactively identifying data quality improvements that increase the performance and accuracy of KPIs and analysis.
* Giving greater context to analyses by incorporating external data for comparison purposes (industry benchmarks)
* Being a central point of contact for best practice and excellence in your specialist subject.
* Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
* This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organized, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
- Food & Beverages