ANALYTICS SPECIALIST - MARKETING - RETAIL BANKING - UK (REMOTE WORKING)
Role: Analytics Specialist
Salary: £55k-£60k + market leading benefits
Location: UK (fully remote working)*
*UK based applicants only
Are you passionate about developing and utilising data and analytical tools to deliver insightful and actionable analysis that supports the business in making informed business decisions?
Our retail banking client is looking for an Analytics specialist experienced in Marketing to drive the agenda of initiatives across the Customer function, and lead on the design of the Analytics roadmap. The Analytics Specialist will act as the lead translator between the business stakeholders and technical solution developers, to develop Marketing Analytics across CRM, Performance, and Marketing effectiveness. This role offers great exposure and opportunity for development as the successful candidate will be reporting into the Customer Analytics Manager and joining an exciting area of the business.
· Excellent track record in delivering analysis and insight
· Experience of end to end marketing process from targeting through to measurement.
· Experience of Agile project management process.
· Evidence of utilising data driven analysis and insight to make business decisions
· Good stakeholder management and communication skills with ability to translate analysis between technical and business stakeholders
· Strong academic background with numerate degree, post-graduate desirable
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!