Applications Manager, Up to £60,000 Plus Benefits - Remote - Financial Services
This is your chance to join a truly iconic financial services organisation. On offer is the chance for a high-caliber Applications Manager to have responsibility for management of pensions technology applications across the organisation.
Ensure the applications meet the requirements of the business, group and the regulators through structured management, reporting and governance, strong technical knowledge, proactive support and incident management.
Work alongside vendor management; ensure compliance with group policies such as procurement and security; ensure the pension applications are fit for purpose and deliver business requirements.
· Ensuring pension applications are working as required, enabling service delivery and regulatory compliance.
· Ownership of systems and outcomes, providing support and building strong knowledge of the technical specifications.
· Management of all applications / systems including; availability, security, integrity and performance.
· Work closely with Internal and External (3rd Parties) technology providers including software providers, hosting services and web-based application systems within clear SLAs to support technology transformation.
· Incident management and resolution across pension technology applications.
· Drive integration and application development including planning, design, development, testing and deployment.
· Own Release Management for applications to meet business requirements and complete / manage UAT in a structured manner to minimise disruption / risks.
· Identification and management of technology risks and provide mitigation solutions.
· Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure business awareness and prioritisation of initiatives, governance and alignment.
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Applications Managers MUST possess:
· Extensive experience in application management or equivalent (Incident Management or Service Management) transformation (Integration, Transition, Hosting etc).
· Proven ability to collaborate with multiple technology providers to maintain availability, security, integrity and performance of applications (Extra Points for Dunstan Thomas / Amago)
· Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, networks, operating systems (Must have a solid technical grounding / understanding) - Cloud experience is very beneficial.
· Good experience with ITIL Frameworks and experience working with Agile Methodologies.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers the successful Applications Managers unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.