Hydrogen are currently working with a world leader who are looking to hire an Asset Control Developer on a full time, permanent basis.
The opportunity has been created due to organic growth and we are looking for someone to have experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years of strong experience on Asset control product.
- AC interfaces and loaders
- AC Connect
- AC workflow
- AC formula engine
- AC java API
- AC Price Consolidation VC modules
- Must have a good understanding of financial instruments across different asset classes.
- Domain expertise in Asset Control System, Reuters, Bloomberg and Markit.
- Extensive background in development and delivering market and reference data solutions.
- Strong hands on experience on DevOps including GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle using Agile models.
- Strong hands on experience on application development including Unix, shell, Perl, Formula Engine (AC), Python, Java, Linux, Database like Oracle and Web Services.
Good to Have Experience -
- TOGAF qualification,
- Rest API skills
- Exposure to - System and data design.
- Cloud experience
Should you wish to find out more about this opportunity including their benefits package and career prospects, please apply online and make sure that your most up to date CV is attached.