Our client is a leading international bank looking to hire an Assistant Company Secretary to join their highly regarded legal team.
The successful candidate will work at a high level of responsibility and will be working closely with the General Counsel who is also the Board Company Secretary. You will support and advise on a broad range of company secretarial related matters and corporate governance. Responsibilities include; ensuring that the company complies with its Articles of Association, maintaining statutory registers, working closely with senior stakeholders whilst coordinating and supporting on Board and Board Committee meetings, record keeping, assisting with annual reports, signatory reviews and amendments and regulatory filings as well as acting as Company Secretary of subsidiaries.
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary who is looking to move into a broad role and would like to increase their level of responsibility.
- Strong academics.
- Company Secretarial qualification (ICSA)
- 5+ years of company secretarial experience
- Strong experience gained working as a Company Secretary or Assistant Company Secretary at a financial organisation
- Ability to work with autonomy
- French language skills would be advantageous.
- Legal background would be advantageous