Kansas City, MO
Contract to Hire
- Field support for large remediation project in North Central Kansas, including soil and groundwater sampling, contractor oversight, and misc. field surveys.
- Responsibilities include environmental site assessments, development of soil and groundwater sampling plans, data analysis, site remediation, proposal and report writing, project management as well as client maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geology (preferred) or Environmental Science.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- OSHA trained and knowledge of CERCLA, and remedial design is preferred.
- Previous consulting experience, including hazardous site assessment experience, such as Phase I, Phase II, and remediation also preferred.