A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for an Associate Facilities Project Manager to join their team, taking responsibility to directly support project management activities. This is an initial 6-Month contract role located onsite in San Diego, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with at least 2 years of industry experience in either Healthcare, Lifesciences, Manufacturing or Pharma.
- Assist in the preparation of project budgets and preparing purchase orders.
- Experience working with contractors and other related vendors.
- Able to document project meetings and record minutes.
- Maintain project status reports, lists, dashboards and metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam.
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.