Title: Associate Scientist II/Senior Associate Scientist I (Project Management)
Department: Biopharma Services (Non-Lab)
* Coordinate projects to completion from procurement to invoicing
* Closely troubleshoot with customers on unexpected issues that may occur
* Restructure resources and improve functions of current operations
* Perform basic data analysis and delivery to customers
* Work alongside other department heads to reach common goal
* Represent department in meetings for potential long-term company collaboration/partnerships
* Offer relevant scientific information for project design and act as direct consultant for customers in making informed decisions during project progress.
* Continue to improve standard workflows with proper tools for project management.
* Assist in developing and implementing data analyses, applications, and workflows to expand our Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) services and data processing capabilities
* B.S in Biological Sciences required with 2-4+ years of experience
* M.S. in Biological Sciences preferred
* Highly proficient in Molecular Biology principles and technologies including PCR and basic sequence analysis required
* Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal