A new opportunity with a leading Medical Devices client is now available. They are seeking an Associate Clinical Contracts Analyst based in Irvine, CA for an initial 1 year contract.
The successful candidate will be involved in managing contract amendments, data entry and general administration.
You will have:
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- 1 year of previous related experience of contract negotiation or administration.
- Ability to work well within a team and interact professionally across all internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent computer skills, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.