One of the world's leading financial services organisations are currently seeking an Associate Director of M&A. This is a chance to work for one of the world's largest international banks, currently listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Group M&A Associate Directors provide execution management, quantitative and analytical support for acquisitions and disposals across all transaction scenarios including the identification of possible transactions and appropriate structuring.
This role will report into the Director of M&A and Group Management Board. To be considered you must have come from a Financial Services background.
Salary 90-110K plus excellent bonus potential and benefits
· Ability to lead small to medium sized transactions under management of Managing Directors
· Provide M&A guidance and assess investment opportunities on behalf of the Group
· Support all deal negotiations
· Ability to produce key valuation metrics including the performance of EPS accretion / dilution analyses
· Develop and oversee the building of complex financial valuation models
· Adopt practices that would minimise transaction costs
· Supporting the due diligence process for transactions in coordination with the Global Transactions Team
· Demonstrate leadership when managing operational risk
· Oversee research and analysis of potential market opportunities
· Prepare strategic alternatives including M&A analysis across a wide variety of situations
Knowledge & Experience
· Build strong internal and external relationships
· Exceptional presentation skills
· Ability to influence and motivate a team
· Experienced in 'event-driven' transactions
· Extremely strong financial modelling, valuation, and execution
· Proficient in use of Bloomberg, Reuters and ideally FactSet
· Willing to travel when required
Please apply asap if you feel you fit all requirements