Associate Maintenance Technician - 12 Month Contract- Irvine, CA
An innovative medical technology company based in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Associate Maintenance Technician to join them onsite in Irvine, CA. Your main function here would be to support the planning and scheduling and MRO's activities coordination. This offers will follow an initial 12 month contract with the chance to extend/convert! This job follows a shift 2 pattern from Thursday to Friday (09:00 AM-07:30 PM). This role will be completely onsite in Irvine, CA.
Pay Range: $22-25 an hour
- Facilitates equipment parts, tools for equipment maintenance.
- Coordinate routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Restock MRO material consumed during maintenance activities. and control inventory accuracy.
- Coordinate vendor services for production and facility equipment.
- Review maintenance Job Plans and PM evaluation.
- Initiate purchase request for spare parts and material needs.
- Support Work Order completion and documentation.
- CMMS and purchase system knowledge
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Capable to handle priority conflicts with proper escalation.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years' experience required.
If you feel that you are right for the role, apply with a recent resume!