Associate Project Scheduler - Engineering and Construction
Juno Beach, FL
1+ Year Contract
- Seeking a qualified candidate to join the project Scheduling & Planning group for the Engineering and Construction Division located in Juno Beach, Florida.
- Some examples of projects include but are not limited to Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Transmission Lines, Substations, Pipelines, Combine Cycles, etc.
- Reporting to the Group Manager, the selective individual will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and progress of project schedules using Primavera P6 Software. Besides, this person will be in charge of the preparation of monthly reports for construction projects comparing baseline approved schedule to progress schedule including critical path method, resource loading, cost loading, manpower, submittals, projections of impacts, and recovery plans.
- 1-2 years of Scheduling experience is desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Management, Renewable Energy, Sustainability, or a similar field.
- Be able to interact with all project participants to gather scope, logistics, and constraints to be included within the plan and schedule.
- Ability to lead Schedule Review Meetings with all project participants and coordinate requirements to ensure resources are focused on the right project activities.
- Ability to review, criticize and validate external information. Excellent process management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and work with Scheduling software.
- Ability to report project status & variances to management in a clear and concise manner.
- Under general supervision, assist with the planning activities including the development of plant work orders.
- Ensure a coordinated effort of maintenance, maintenance planning, and project execution between Transmission and Substation operations and Nuclear.
- Evaluate and improve the execution of work management of Transmission Nuclear activities for nuclear-related assets.
- Assist in event response and root cause analysis and prevention of reoccurrence.
- Lead the scheduling and tracking for maintenance, compliance, and project progress at the nuclear sites.