Title: Associate Scientist II/Senior Associate Scientist I (Project Management)
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey
Department: Biopharma Services (Non-Lab)
* Coordinate projects to completion from procurement to invoicing
* Closely troubleshoot with customers on unexpected issues that may occur
* Restructure resources and improve functions of current operations
* Perform basic data analysis and delivery to customers
* Work alongside other department heads to reach common goal
* Represent department in meetings for potential long-term company collaboration/partnerships
* Offer relevant scientific information for project design and act as direct consultant for customers in making informed decisions during project progress.
* Continue to improve standard workflows with proper tools for project management.
* Assist in developing and implementing data analyses, applications, and workflows to expand our Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) services and data processing capabilities
* B.S in Biological Sciences required with 2-4+ years of experience
* M.S. in Biological Sciences preferred
* Highly proficient in Molecular Biology principles and technologies including PCR and basic sequence analysis required
* Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client offers a variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. Our client provides NGS services and bioinformatic services for researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to the delivery of custom assays as well as RUO (Research Use Only). Maximizing efficiency in laboratory services and practices allows our client to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers. All projects are handled with exceptional care.