Audit Manager - Permanent - City of London
This opportunity is to work for one of the UK's Top 10 Accountancy practices. Our client is looking for an Audit Manager to come on board to provide support in their professional services sector. This is an exciting new challenge for you to join their Professional Services Team with it being one of the largest in the UK.
Primarily, you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients and assist Partners in the management of the group.
This company also offers an extensive benefits package.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Recruit, retain, develop, and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment process
- Project Management experience
- Act as an ambassador of the firm
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified
- Good people management skills
- Excellent UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Knowledge of financial products, regulation, and compliance issues, including anti-money laundering
- Experienced in system controls including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures
Please apply ASAP if interested.