We're currently working with an ASX listed, digital organisation who are looking for Test Analysts to join their Brisbane office on an intial 6 month contract basis with further extensions.
The company runs an agile, CI/CD and it will be essential that you have significant commercial exposure to that type of environment
- API testing experience
- Extensive experience with version control tools like Git,GitHub, Jenkins, CI/CD, code reviews
- C# skills essential - must be able to write code and unit tests
- Highly experienced with SQL databases with the ability to write and execute simple queries
- At least 2 years working in Automation
- Knowledge and experience of cloud platforms such as AWS-EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloud watch etc
- Experienced in both manual and automated test approaches
- Experience working practicing CI/CD
- Proactive in creation of test cases
- Strong scripting skills
- Strong communicator
- Someone who works cohesively in a team & takes ownership
- Capability to mentor and coach other members of the team
- A drive for learning new technologies
You MUST have Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship to be considered.
If you're interested in this position, please apply today and you will be contacted by one of our team within 24 hours.