Automation Test Lead - Sydney
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA AND BE BASED IN SYDNEY
About the role:
The Automation Test Lead is responsible for setting up the test automation framework and provide a range of testing services for the wider business.
- Setting up and managing a new/existing Automation testing framework.
- Hands on experience in coding and framework development
- Will be responsible to deliver overall automation framework designs - API , UI and stubbing solutions to ensure effective automation scenarios are built and maintained.
- Provide estimates and actively seek initiatives to ensure the advancement of both automation practice and tooling
- Contribute to the strategic automation goals across teams to promote the use of industry best patterns and practices.
- Preparation of test summary dashboard and involve in Root cause analysis
- Execution of test scenarios; ensure the testing execution process is in alignment to the quality conditions.
- Contribute in the development of the test automation suites.
- Provide regular test status reports to the delivery team where required
- Raising defects and issues including logging, tracking, retesting, and updating of all defects/issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare Test Status Reports, with industry standard Quality Matrices.
- Formulate a knowledge base for training and cross-skilling purposes.
- 1-2 years of recent experience as an Automation Test Lead
- A sound understanding of automated API testing using tools such as Rest Assured, Jmeter, Karate, SuperTest or similar
- Prior experience in the application and setup of CI/CD process and tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City or CircleCI
- Testing Methodology, development of testing strategies, plans and cases
- You must have experience in creating frameworks for UI and API
- Knowledge of testing principles, methods, tools and technologies, including plans, scenarios, strategies and related procedures
- Experience designing and developing Test Plans and Test Cases with minimal Requirements and Design documents
- Ability to work autonomously and act as the point of contact on projects where required
- Proven experience in using industry standard Testing Techniques, including the use of decision tables and state transition diagrams
- Experience in an Agile software development and testing environment
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.