About our Client:
I am currently working with an international organization who are undertaking a large digital transformation. A key stream of work is the overhaul of their data environment building a new data lake to support a number of key business driven projects.
BI/Data Architect with good experience in Big data and BI Technologies is needed to join a growing Data and Analytics team in Sydney area.
- At least 10 years of experience working on Business Intelligence tools.
- Financial services or banking industry experience preferred.
- Hands on experience working with Big data technologies.
- Good data modelling skills, Power BI and SQL knowledge.
- Experience working with Tableau, Teradata and OBI is preferred.
- Implement appropriate data architecture governance framework within their groups
- Hands on data modelling experience, specifically operational and dimensional modelling for data warehouses
- Work with business stakeholders and developers to identify and document current and future requirements.
- Work with the Project manager on estimation, planning, and execution.
- Work with the Data Architect and Tech BAs to understand the requirements.
- Design end to end data warehouse, data mart and reporting solutions.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.