Global Consulting Organization seeks a BI Developer role with hands on experience with SSIS, ETL skills , SQL skills and stakeholder management.
- 5+ years of experience developing business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL Developer role
- Strong data modelling experience and data analytics
- Expert SQL skills required
- Expertise with Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise with at least one of the following database technologies and familiarity with the others: relational, columnar and NoSQL (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Vertica, MongoDB)
- Understanding of data modelling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design - with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modelling, such as star and snowflake)
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creativity
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to varied requirements
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Works with customers, end-users, technical analyst, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure to answer key business questions and solve business problems for customers:
- Designs models for the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, and integration)
- Works with our team to aggregate large data sets for use within Domo solutions
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries
- Leads the database analysis, design, and build effort
- Designs maps of source system data to data warehouse models
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions and integration of the new data into Domo's Data Engine
- Consultation and mentoring customers on best practices and skills to drive greater self-sufficiency
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.