BI DEVELOPER - ENTERPRISE REPORTING - RETAIL BANKING - EDINBURGH (REMOTE)
Role: BI Developer
Salary: up to £56k (DOE)
Location: Edinburgh (remote)
*UK based applicants only
Our retail banking client is looking for an experienced BI developer to join their enterprise reporting function. Requirements gathering leading to functional and technical specification documentation. The successful candidate will ensure that the use of BI applications enhances business decision making capabilities and delivers value to our customers and strive to deliver best-in-class BI solutions that simplifies and enhances daily jobs. Day to day will involve interacting with business areas directly, and often at the highest level, understanding the reporting needs and challenges and then work on creating solution for the Business. These may involve creating reports, or as necessary dashboards, metadata layer and other BI components. Content will vary from the aggregated (e.g. as that prepared for executives and directors) to the very detailed (e.g. as that prepared for managers and staff).
· 3+ years of business intelligence development
· 3+ years' experience in advanced query development and design using SAS
· 1+ years' experience data extraction transformation and loading experience.
· Developing BI, Reporting, Scorecards and Dashboards solutions from business requirements.
· Change management & development life-cycle including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Support
· Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!