Interim Big 4 Accountant - Insurance - 6 month contract - Remote working
We are looking for a Qualified (ACA/CA/ACCA) Accountant to join a leading Insurance Firm. There are multiple roles available that all sit within accounting, but you must have previous experience working within the Insurance industry.
One of the roles being a Financial Accountant where you will be reporting into the Financial Reporting Manager to ensure all the financials are completed within agreed deadlines. Supporting the Annual Report and Accounts, Board reporting, QRTs and SFCR.
Principle Accountabilities and Duties:
- Preparation of subsidiary annual accounts
- Ensure accurate postings of costs, accruals, prepayments, etc
- Control the general ledger account ownership policy
- Assisting with month end reporting and processes
- Reviewing VAT, income tax; preparation of tax returns
- Managing monthly reporting of P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Mitigating and reporting operational risks
- Assisting with the production of year-end Statutory Accounts and Annual Report
- Experience working in a multi-entity international organisation and working with international stakeholders
Please apply ASAP if you are ready to embark you next challenge.