About our Client:
I am currently working with a Global Organization who are undertaking a large digital transformation. A key stream of work is the overhaul of their data environment building a new data lake to support a number of key business driven projects.
Big data engineer with hands on experience working with Spark and Python to join growing engineering team.
Candidates can be based anywhere in Australia.
· Hands on experience working with Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Python and Scala.
· Design, develop and implement data pipelines for data migration & collection, data analytics and other data movement solutions.
· Hands on experience with Spark SQL and Spark core.
· Experience working with Java is preferred.
· Experience working with Azure Cloud experience preferred
· Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
· Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
· Experience building big data solution using Hadoop and Spark
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Build robust, efficient and reliable data pipelines consisting of diverse data sources to ingest and process data into cloud platform.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience