About our Client:
My client is one of the fastest growing financial services companies in ANZ region. They are continuing their data journey and are looking for Big Data Engineer within their Sydney Office.
An experienced Big Data Engineer is needed to develop and drive the overall strategy and vision for the Engineering team.
- You will expand and optimize our clients' data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimize their data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- 2 years of experience working with AWS webservices (S3, EC2 and Redshift)
- Hands on experience working with ETL, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Strong Scala, Python and SQL knowledge
- Good experience with Data Modelling
- Build robust, efficient and reliable data pipelines consisting of diverse data sources to ingest and process data into cloud platform.
- Should have good stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress against project milestones.
- Provide thought leadership in support of design and implementation of a big-data platform. Lead in the transformation from structured to unstructured data, evaluating new technologies and approaches leading to scalable Big Data platforms.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organization. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.