Business Analyst - Superannuation - Sydney
Business Analyst - Agile - Australia
Rate: $800 - $900 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend. 4 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Our Financial Services client is currently going through an exciting period of growth. Due to their recent agile transformation, they are now looking for multiple, business analysts. 75% of this role is client facing/stakeholder centric, therefore, the client requires professionals with strong negotiation and communication skills.
· Business Analyst with 5+ years' experience within Financial Services organisations
· Superannuation experience would be considered a distinct advantage
· Agile transformation experience
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions
· Working alongside UX/UI teams.
· Strong customer facing / engagement skills.
· Agile certifications would be considered a distinct advantage.
· Experience delivering other digital solutions also considered beneficial.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.