Our client is a national, ASX listed organisation based in Sydney.
The Financial Crime Business Analyst will be working on and Group-Wide Financial Crime Transformation.
In the role of a Business Analyst, you will collaborate and engage with Business and IT stakeholders to ensure that their objectives are understood through proactive engagement, elicitation and analysis, further work with delivery/technology teams to implement solutions and deliver business outcomes.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business requirements/opportunities and problems related to AML Facilitate business/technology stakeholder workshops and other means to gather requirements
- Functional requirements documentation
- Translate requirements into user stories
- Work collaboratively within the delivery team to implement target solution
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' Business Analysis experience
- 2+ years Financial Crime Business Analysis experience
- Strong experience and understanding of Financial Crime / AML / KYC / CTF
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
Please apply with the link below and we'll be in touch!