Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a Permanent Business Analyst for a large Bank. Once covid restriction are lifted there would be a requirement to be onsite 2 to 3 days per week and the bank have offices in both London and Manchester. The salary is excellent plus a good benefits package which includes an excellent pension.
The Business Analyst's role is to work with both the Business and with IT to elicit requirements/user stories and to recommend solutions that will help deliver regulatory compliance, business improvements and/or other strategic value.
· Requirements engineering elicit, analyse and validate stakeholder requirements, business requirements and solution requirements (functional and non-functional). To document the requirements in the form of user stories supported with acceptance criteria and to have the ability to elicit requirements ensuring both vertical and horizontal traceability.
· Business case creation, feasibility study and solution evaluation: analysing and assessing risks and impacts of solution options, performing cost-benefit analysis and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to achieve an investment decision.
· Strategy analysis: exploring and analysing current situations, internal and external strategic drivers, implementation strategies and identifying risks and impacts of a desired implementation approach.
· Process Design: ability to document both the AS-IS and TO-BE situations for relevant business domains
· Planning and monitoring deliverables: monitor and manage his/her own BA and wider project deliverables. Escalate and manage risks and issues as they arise.
· Change Delivery: Helping identify impacts to the Business, Processes, IT Systems and Organisational structure.
· Business readiness - Planning and co-ordinating communications and training to support the Project implementation
· Effective Stakeholder Management
· Able to effectively communicate to varying levels of Stakeholders
· Analytical approach to work; varying ways to problem solve (e.g. data analysis, MI), root-cause analysis etc.
· Be able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
· Practical experience and an understanding of both Agile and Waterfall ways of working
· Experience in modelling business processes, preferably BPMN or other industry modelling standards
· Experience using a variety of BA software tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Visio etc.
· Experience working within the Financial Services sector is also desirable