Role: Business Analyst
Location: Hampshire (3x Per Week Onsite)
Salary: Up to £75,000 DOE, plus benefits
We are working in conjunction with a large Mortgages client to find a new Business Analyst on a permanent basis. Within this role you will be responsible for the delivery of the businesses portfolio of Change initiatives, involved in the analysis of a breadth of projects including systems implementations, regulatory changes and operational process change.
Qualifications and Experience:
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in Business Analysis within Retail Banking, with exposure to mortgage related projects.
- Experience working with 3rd Party systems providers
- Previous experience working within a small to medium sized Lenders
In addition, successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Relevant Business Analysis qualification
- Experience working with an internal Development team
- Experience working with an internal MI team
- Experience working on Lending Business Process Re-Engineering
- Experience working on Lending Originations
Please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact directly to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.