A leading Medical Device company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Sr Business Analyst opportunity. This is an initial 3-month contract for a project, with opportunity to extend up to 12months. This is an on-site role based out of Irvine, CA and the salary ranges between $36-41/hour depending on experience.
- 1+ years with Clarity PPM experience.
- 2 -4 years working experience with a background in Computer Science or Data Analytics.
- Experience with data visualization/modeling related tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, QlikView.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Administrative Responsibilities: Administer and maintain security configuration, roles, permissions, and domains. Become a subject matter expert for the PPM Platform. Assist with prototyping, demos, and soliciting end-user feedback. Ability to work with Project Managers and future users to provide comprehensive training, documentation, and knowledge transfer, including on-boarding of each phase of new users.
- Data Management and Preparation: Identify, evaluate, cleanse, and organize disparate data sources. Identify data sources from available integrations and ensure that the data is prepared and structured within the PPM Platform for analysis.
- Technical Expertise: Create training, SOPs, Quick Guides for navigation within the PPM Platform. Identify gaps over time and propose solutions.