About our Client:
My client is global leader in Retail Banking within Australia and International markets. They are continuing their data journey and are looking for Business Analyst within their Sydney Office.
Over the last 18 months the organisation has become internationally renowned for their approach to monetising their data assets leveraging their data engineering platform and advanced data science capability.
Working in a team of dedicated Data, Analytics and Governance professionals you will play a key role as the BA leading a number of key functions bridging the gap between the business and Technical teams. Your role will be to elicit business requirements whilst educating the business on the capability and limitations on data tool and technologies.
This role is pivotal to the continued success and monetisation of their data assets. You will take a leading role in ensuring all data processes and frameworks are in place and adhered to, driving data quality across the organisation.
- Proven Business Analyst skill working within Data projects and environments;
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in Banking Industry supporting Data Architecture, development and Governance teams;
- Strong knowledge across the data landscape with the ability to influence and educate senior business stakeholders on the use of data;
- Should have good stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress against project milestones;
- You will utilise your previous Business Analyst experience to shape the build of the new big data platform to ensure commercial business goals are met;
- Should have experience in organizing workshops to determine business requirements;
- Ideally you come from a technical data background but have moved into the business side bridging the business and technical teams.
- Any hands on experience with data technologies such ETL, visualisation, data analysis would be a big advantage.
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the financial and banking space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience (roles range from $100,000 + super - 110,000 + super).