Role: Business Analyst
Rate: £400 p/d via Umbrella
Duration: 6 months with a view to extend
Location: Hybrid/Edinburgh Office 1/2 days a week
What you'll do
As a Business Analyst, you'll facilitate the development of new ideas, shaping and supporting the project
management of assigned initiatives and change projects. You'll collaborate with operations teams to drive
improvements and work with stakeholders to make sure policy standards are effectively and accurately
embedded across divisions.
Your responsibilities will include
- Reviewing all literature and collateral across Marketing to identify and mark up changes required
- Reviewing and enhancing the current literature process to put in place a simpler more efficient operating model
- Analysing how changes to the business operating model will impact existing procedures and providing recommendations on approach
- Analysing performance and identifying trends and threats where improvements can be made to processes
- Updating technical or system documentation, in line with changes
- Gathering and maintaining business critical MI to make sure assurance and compliance objectives are met
- Acting as an internal consultant and subject matter expert to enable and inform effective standards, processes and controls
The skills you'll need
- We'll expect you to have a good understanding of operations, including process management
- Good knowledge of our product and service proposition
- Experience in business analysis tools
- Knowledge of project management methodology
Project and role specific
Marketing literature may be out of date & not within regulations that have changed recently, need a BA with high attention to detail to ensure branding is correct across documents and literature.
Looking to move to the digital world and automate what they can - as long as this is within regs. So would work on which documents can be automated.
Auditing documents, updating documents. Working on live campaigns so ensuring the are updated and correct.
Please apply directly with your latest CV and if suitable for the role I will get in touch!